By electing for our service/s in consideration for a certain specified amount, you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction for such service/s with us.
Upon being associated with us and electing for our services, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of our Payment Policy as follows:
Pricing shall differ based on the services elected for, the level of technicalities involved and resources utilised along with man hours spent on delivering the service along with government fees, if applicable. All prices shall be exclusive of GST and other taxes, if necessary unless specified explicitly.
Mode of Payment
1. Following are the various modes of payment available with us:
1.1. Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa & MasterCard Network;
1.2. Visa Debit cards;
1.3. Net banking / Direct Debit payments from select banks in India;
1.4. Cheque and/or cash;
1.5. Other modes of payment through individual or select third party applications.
2. If issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and MasterCard you may be required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card.
3. If your cheque gets dishonoured due to insufficiency of funds or due to any other technical reasons like signature mismatch, you shall be liable to additionally bear penalty charges and any damages, if caused.
4. In case of non-receipt of payment due to payment gateway issue or any other similar issues, we will not be responsible for any damages caused to the customer and the customer will be liable to pay us the amount for the services offered.
5. However, if we receive such payment from the gateway or any other mode through which such payment was made, at a later stage, the same shall be credited to the customer immediately.
1. Transactions on the website are protected by advanced anti-malware program. Any information you enter when transacting is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties.
2. All payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
3. Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided which is authorized and is in compliance with the regulations and requirements of banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
Payment can be made in full or in parts. The term of such instalments shall be as agreed upon by both the parties.
1. Payments shall be made only after receipt of proper invoices from us. We are not liable for any payment made by you without receipt of a proper invoice.
2. Payment of invoices is required no later than forty five (45) days from the date of the invoice unless agreed otherwise.
3. If accounts are not settled or there has been a delay in payment, services shall be discontinued till such period that the payment is not processed and received by us.
4. Any additional costs incurred as a result of chasing late debts, including admin, emails, phone calls or faxes or third party charges will be added to the account in question.
1. You shall be communicated regarding the deferred payment and a three (3) days’ time period shall be granted to you for clearing the dues.
2. If you fail to make the payment despite that, a penalty or late fees of not more than three per cent of the total billing amount shall be added to the billing amount.
Change of Service
If you want to change the service you elected for a different one, you must request this change of service within 1 day of purchase. The purchase price of the original service, less any earned fee and money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your request. You can use the balance credit for any other service offered by us. However, additional fees will be payable if the original service as elected has been executed and pure agent fees has been paid further.
1. Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind.
2. Refund cannot be provided for earned fee because of the resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature.
3. We can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order.
4. In case of non-receipt of payment due to payment gateway issue or any other similar issues, we will not be responsible for any damages caused to you and you will be liable to pay us the amount for the services offered. However, if we receive such payment from the gateway or any other mode through which such payment was made, at a later stage, the same shall be communicated to you and credited to your account. Payment gateway charges for such, if any, shall be deducted from the refund amount.
5. We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the our scope of service or a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, FSSAI website etc.) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Issue like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for refund.
6. We shall not be considered in breach of services or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to you for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reasons like earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, all other kinds of acts of God or the public enemy, epidemic or pandemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen.
1. In case you require us to hold the processing of a service, we will hold the fee paid by you until the recommencement the service has been communicated by you.
2. In case you wish to terminate obtaining services from us, we reserve the right to learn about reasons for such termination. We shall, in no way persuade you to be associated with us while conducting such enquiry. However, we shall charge you with a cancellation fee of ten per cent (10%) + Earned Fee + Fees and taxes paid to government.
3. In case of change of service, the cancellation fee would not be applicable.
You are further required to read, agree and accept our Payment Policy before being associated with us/entering into this Agreement/doing business with us.
Please note that we may modify this Policy from time to time effective upon thirty (30) calendar days’ notice to you. Such changes will also be available on the Website/Mobile Application. At any time after the notice period expires, you will be bound by the effective Payment Policy at that time