USAIndiaCFO is an initiative by BNG Advisors Private Limited. BNG Advisors Private Limited’s (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”)
By accessing this website / mobile application or via any other medium of dealing with us (offline) , you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions and acknowledge and confirm that you are seeking information relating to us of your own accord.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. No material/information provided on this website should be construed as advice.
Access to the Site
Pricing shall differ based on the services opted for and the level of technicalities involved. All prices shall be exclusive of GST and other taxes, if necessary unless specified explicitly.
We have a detailed payment policy, covering our modes of payment available, due date and late payment, change of service, cancellations and refund policy. By accepting this terms and conditions, you are also accepting the payment policy available here.
All notifications under this agreement will be by email to your nominated internet address. By entering into this agreement you agree to receive other email communications of a marketing and promotional nature unless you opt out of our mailing list. You will not be able to opt-out of critical service notifications, renewal, billing and account notifications, scheduled downtime notifications or any other communications deemed to be an essential part of our Service to you.
Any grievances or redressal can be communicated to us via email or Customer Service helpline.
As stated above, our refund policy is covered in our payment policy available here. By accepting this terms and conditions, you are also accepting our payment policy, including that for refunds.
1. We shall not be held liable for any damages caused to you in due course of rendering the service after your explicit permit/acceptance of the same.
3. We are focused entirely on providing effective and efficient business solutions and services to you. However, you should understand that despite our best efforts, we may not attain desired results at all times. We cannot be held responsible for such unfortunate occurrences.
4. We are not liable for any information about us received to you from any third party.
1. We make every effort to keep the website and the mobile application up and running smoothly. While we endeavour to ensure that this Website and Mobile application is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
3. Any undue advantage availed by the customer in lieu of such system failure, coding error, maintenance, repair or any other reasons will be recovered and revoked by us.
Discontinuation of Services by Us
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to us, we may in our sole discretion discontinue services provided to you either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate any further dealings with you, if you –
1. are in breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and fail to rectify any remediable breach within 14 days of us notifying you to do so;
2. have provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect initiation which has cost our reputation or act as a threat to us;
3. actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to us or our other clients;
4. you become insolvent or are declared bankrupt;
5. we are ordered to do so by a court or pursuant to an arbitration award.
Discontinuation of Services by You
1. In case you do not wish to continue services with us, you are required to request for discontinuation at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the desired date of discontinuation.
2. The services shall be discontinued only if communicated to us in writing within the limitation set out in this Agreement and then accepted by us.
3. Such discontinuation request shall not be processed unless and until all balances are settled. You will remain to be our client till the balances have been settled completely.
If any clause of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable wording may be severed from this agreement and the remaining terms of this agreement continue in force.
1. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our prior written consent, which we will not unreasonably withhold. Any request to assign or transfer must:
1.1. be in the form we require, and include details of the assignee or transferee; and
1.2. be accompanied by the transfer fee specified in the form.
2. We may assign or otherwise novate or transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement to:
2.1. a related body corporate, including without limitation as part of a change in how we provide the Services or as part of a partial or full restructuring of our business; and
2.2. another person as part of the sale, or restructuring, of all or part of our business, and you agree that, if we do this, we may transfer all necessary information (including, without limitation, personal information and credit card details) to the related body corporate or other person, and they may use that information, in order for them to be able to continue providing the Services to you. If you do not agree to the assignment, novation or transfer, you may terminate this agreement and we will refund any remaining unused credit on your account.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in India. In case of any disputes, the same shall be settled amicably via Arbitration and the Arbitrator shall be such that has been agreed by both the parties.
Modification In Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and you. It supersedes all prior agreements, understandings and representations whether oral or written.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services described in it.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS