A growing number of individuals want to establish a company in the United States of America. It boosts international customer confidence. In addition, the procedure of making a payment becomes easier. People often wonder whether they can establish a company in the US if they aren’t citizens or permanent residents. Yes, in a nutshell. Because with USAIndiaCFO, there is no longer a need for you to go or be physically present in the United States to begin and complete the process of registering a company in the United States. The process of setting up a business in the United States is more complicated for an Indian citizen than it is for a US citizen. Non-residents, for example, face additional tax challenges when attempting to withdraw their earnings from the United States.
What are the options available?
If you want to start a business in the United States from India, you’ll need to know about the several kinds of business structures available.
C-Corporation is a good option if you want to raise money from investors such as venture capitalists. A C-Corporation is seen by investors, lenders, suppliers, and workers as a more professional alternative because of its status as an autonomous legal entity.
In the event of a lawsuit, the owner of an LLC is shielded from personal culpability because of the hybrid nature of the entity. Many company owners choose an LLC because it is less formal and has more latitude when it comes to tax treatment.
How do you set up a US corporation in India as a founder?
In order to register a US corporation from India, you must complete the following six steps:
- Make an informed decision on the legal structure of your company. Investors like C corporations; hence the majority of Indian enterprises are C corporations.
- Determine the state you want to incorporate in. Delaware is home to the great majority of American tech businesses. A whopping seventy per cent of Fortune 1000 firms are as well.
- Incorporation paperwork must be submitted. You may submit your application of incorporation at USAIndiaCFO.com. USAIndiaCFO’s yearly fee includes the cost of filing.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides an employer identification number (EIN). EIN is required to establish a bank account in the United States. By registering with the Internal Revenue Service, you authorise your business to deduct its business expenses from its taxable income. If you want, USAIndiaCFO can acquire you an EIN.
- Get a bank account in the US. A US bank account, which is a requirement for doing business in the United States, maybe opened after you have obtained an EIN.
- Filing reports is a wonderful way to keep your business in good standing. Annual reports are a legal requirement in the state of Delaware. There are built-in features in USAIndiaCFO to make sure you’re constantly in compliance with filing regulations.
Entrepreneurs from all over the world are welcome to set up business in the United States, regardless of whether they are US citizens or not. Everyone in the United States is subject to the same rules controlling business creation, taxes, and other risks and compliance. As a result, you may simply start a business in the United States from India and expand your operations around the globe. Contact us for more information.